In Conversation with Susan Cormican15 Nov 21
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Outdoors, Sun shining, great views.
2. What’s your favourite holiday memory?
South African Safari with the family. We all animal fanatics so it was a dream holiday.
3. What are you reading? Would you recommend it?
Andre Agassi’s autobiography. Very good.
4. Which talent would you most like to have?
Flight. (Or a pilot’s licence if we are talking real life).
5. What do you consider to be your greatest professional achievement to date?
Being part of the team delivering the new national rehabilitation hospital.
6. What practice area do you specialise in and why does it matter?
Mechanical and Electrical. Brains and arteries of buildings- essential.
7. What is the quality you most admire in a leader? Honesty.
8. What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever been given?
The only way to improve yourself is to change your behaviour.
9. Name your favourite building (international only + why?)
Natural History Museum in London. (See point 2 above).
10. Tell us something not many people know about you.
Terrified of heights. It makes climbing scaffolding interesting.