Sandvik OfficesGlobal Tech
Completed September 2022
New office fit-out for Sandvik, 1,258 sq meters at New Century House in the IFSC in Dublin City Centre.
Detailed Schedule of Services for CAT B fit-out:
• Due Diligence of CAT A services installation
• Modification to CAT A services as required to suit the Sandvik CAT B fit-out requirements CAT B design including:
• Lighting & emergency lighting
• General Electrical Services
• Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning
• Extending domestic water services within fitout area
• Potable Water Design to fit-out area to suit fitout
• Soils & Waste drainage
• IDF Room for ICT Technologies and Fire Alarm extension
• AV coordination & Feature lighting
• BMS & Controls for smart building future proofing
• Detailed M&E specifications & Equipment Schedules
• Detailed budgeting reviews and pricing documentation for tender
Unique / Key Features
The project is a retrofit of an existing building. The available head heights mean that exposed service solutions are preferred, and have been coordinated to provide an aesthetic solution while maximizing the space for the end user.
The ventilation provision for the floor has been optimised and controlled to maintain excellent air quality. To reduce lead times for equipment, the existing CAT A services have been adapted and re-used in so far as possible.